Dudleys is one of the fastest growing names in the gourmet burger segment of the food industry. Today, owing to the love and laurels received from all our customers, we stand on the threshold of our next step towards expansion. Our aim is to reach out to people across India, and eventually all over the world, with our variety of gourmet burgers, and capture the taste and preference of every market we tap into.
Our kitchen is run by experts from the food and beverage industry, along with a team of enthusiastic, hard-working and passionate professionals who are constantly evolving and innovating better quality burgers to keep up with the growing popularity of Dudleys.
The ever-growing demand motivates us to do better, every single day, and ensure every customer has the perfect burger experience. We are therefore, on a constant lookout for individuals who would like to join us in the journey and contribute towards our success. Our team is our greatest asset, and we take special measures to ensure a great work environment conducive to constant development and nurturing of each person.
Openings at Dudleys
1. Job Position: Training Manager
- Responsibility to conduct Induction & Orientation of new joiners.
- Update training materials to make them more relevant to the needs of the organization.
- Keep a track of the on-going training activities and if needed provide training support like refresher training, merchandising training, customer service training, food training, SOPs training, coffee training, & new launch training.
- Coordinate with HR & Managers for the administration of employee performance reviews and ensure each trainee is performing to his/her full capacity.
- Creating a training program calendar, certification framework.
2. Job Position: Assistant Manager
- Work out objectives and strategies aimed at company's overall growth.
- Understand the trends and insights, and optimize spend on marketing and operations performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Strategize optimum growth roadmap through various online marketing channels like social media, CRM/ emails, retargeting, partnerships/ alliances.
- Putting to use the most cost effective technology solutions for the food industry.